ABOUTWho is SCARZ?
KEEP IT REAL
SCARZ is a professional gaming team that is active on the front lines of esports in Japan.
As one of the largest teams in Japan, we have many divisions and have a track record in domestic and overseas competitions.
With the slogan "KEEP IT REAL" in the words of genuine meaning, we will work together as a genuine professional and create a way to keep pursuing dreams so that everyone involved with SCARZ can continue to be genuine.
In order for each team member to have a dream in the game, we will pursue a team system where all the team management staff can and will support with all their might.
Origin of the name: Existence that keeps leaving a mark on people's hearts
Slogan: KEEP IT REAL
Brand color: Red & Black
Team Abbreviation: SZ
THE SCARZ MISSION
- 1. Challenge the world with those who love SCARZ
- 2. Be an inclusive gaming community
- 3. Create the “Esports is life” lifestyle
- 4. Grow into a legendary team
- 5. Embrace passion for those who want to achieve their dreams
- Company Name
- XENOZ Co., Ltd.
- 701, 15-5 Bankan Building, 15-5 Ekimae Honcho, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa 210-0007
- Company formation
- April 25, 2016
- Yoichi Tomori
- 2012 . 02
- Established "SCARZ"
- 2015 . 05
- Multi-gaming team
- 2015 . 06
- Started activities as a professional e-sports team
- 2016 . 04
- Established operating company "XENOZ Co., Ltd." Established the first gaming house
Obtained an athlete visa for overseas athletes for the first time
- 2018 . 02
- "League of Legends" merged with team "Burning Core" and acted as "SCARZ Burning Core"
- 2019 . 12
- Music producer "KSUKE" becomes ambassador (SZ Family)
- 2020 . 08
- Mental coach trial introduction
- 2021 . 03
- Branding including logo & team color renewed With the acquisition of the first European player in the history of the Japanese esports team, an EU team was formed and the hometown is "Kawasaki"